Monday, August 17, 2015

NEW WORK COMING WIKO RAINBOW



As you may see my ports are now coming from time to time..as my bloggers asked me i will post my new works real soon..im now working for this devices VODAFONE SMART ULTRA 6, BQ 5.7, REDMI 2 and WIKO RAINBOW..i dont have time to do it all, so please use this post to make your suggestions and roms you like to see in WIKO RAINBOW or one of the supported phones, and your comments, good or not so good here in the blog and also in my videos, i will try to improve all.

All of your opinion is good for me and other developers, be sure i will make all info available here.

Visit my YOUTUBE, subscribe, give a like and share with your friends or community, i know sometimes the video moves or its not like Spielberg, but remember i do it for all of you see the roms, i give a few tips to improve the roms, related with some apps, battery life and performance, so its a user point of view to help you and not meant to be a HOLLYWOOD trailer, so sorry for that, but i know that you all understand what i want and the goal of the videos.


IM WORKING ON THIS PROJECTS FOR WIKO RAINBOW:

PURE HTC SENSE 99% HTC STYLE 4.4.2

Yun OS 4.4.2

XPERIA M4 4.4.2

FLYME OS 4.4.2

HYDROGEN OS 5.1.1







Please dont ask for release dates, its a work in progress W.I.P.

thanks to you all, smokerman XDA DEVELOPERS.









No comments: