Monday, March 28, 2016

A SMALL NOTICE FOR ALL MY BLOGGERS


AS YOU ALL NOTICED, MY NEW BLOG POSTS ARE FOR THIS PHONE..I NOW HAVE XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2, SO AS ALWAYS I INCLUDED IT IN MY VIDEOS AND BLOG.

IMPORTANT, I WILL SUPPORT ALSO WIKO RAINBOW / MICROMAX A120 C2C, EXPLAY FRESH, MYPHONE AGUARIO  AND I WILL POST STILL SOME NEWS , NEW ROMS AND NEW VIDEOS ABOUT THIS PHONES. BUT THAT WILL BE ON THE TITLE AS ALWAYS.

my wiko rainbow is dead after i was trying to bring android 6 and warranty dont cover as you imagine, so if you guys appreciate my work and want to donate a small amount to buy me a new WIKO RAINBOW or even give me one i will accept.

use my PAYPAL at the left side in my blog and give back some to me as i did for you all.:)

 my donators will receive in the future first all the roms for wiko rainbow, including android 6 for sure..:)


thanks from your friend,

smokerman XDA

No comments: